Situated in the Carolina Preserve at the leading edge of the Blue Ridge Mountains blessed by mild weather, towering peaks, lush valleys, clear streams, and majestic waterfalls—lies one of the most magnificent places found in nature, The Cliffs at Mountain Park.
The Cliffs at Mountain Park joins The Cliffs’ world-renowned family of eight exquisite, private master-planned communities. Featuring the best in golf course living, The Cliffs at Mountain Park will blend championship golf course living, state-of-the-art wellness amenities, and unsurpassed natural beauty into an incredible experience for the families who will call this private mountain community home.
Spanning 5,000 acres and encircled by thousands of acres of protected forestland, Mountain Park is defined by the picturesque atmosphere of outdoor trails, organic gardens, and a charming European-inspired Village.
The Cliffs at Mountain Park offers unparalleled homes and homesites, including a limited number of homesites in the Gary Player Estates, with uncompromising mountain vistas along with expansive golf course views.
“The Cliffs at Mountain Park is more than a world class golf estate... It’s about lifestyle; it’s about natural beauty; and more importantly, it’s about family. I truly am excited about building a home at The Cliffs because they offer nothing short of an ideal way of life.” - Gary Player.
- Tavern at Club Village, featuring an innovative menu with modern American cuisines inspired by international influences. Each menu uses the freshest ingredients available from The Cliffs Organic Farm and local North Carolina farms and dairies.
- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course – the first course in the history of the PGA Tour to open in tournament conditions when it debuted in April’s 2005 BMW Charity Pro-Am at The Cliffs
- 19,700-square-foot Golf House, rated 2006 Best Clubhouse by Golf, Inc. is in the first of several phases – and the anchor – of a vibrant, pedestrian-friendly Club Village which, when finished, will be reminiscent of an old European town square
- Managed trail system for hiking and biking, with overlooks and picnic areas, bordering the Pisgah National Forest and scenic Blue Ridge Parkway
- Mere minutes from the heart of downtown Asheville, North Carolina, ranked by Barron’s among the Top 20 Places in the World to Live and one of the most sought-after markets in the country
- Nature Center, housed in a century-old estate on the property
- Wellness Center, featuring an indoor lap pool, free-form resort style outdoor pool and state-of-the-art equipment and programming
Real Estate Offerings
- Single Family Custom Homes
- Custom Home Homesites
- Single family custom homes beginning in the $400s
- Homesites begin in the $200s
- Townhomes begin in the $500s
- The Cliffs at Mountain Park, 18 Holes, Gary Player Design
Golf Course Details
- The Cliffs at Mountain Park Golf Course
- Par: 71
- Rating: 74.7
- Slope: 138
- Yardage: 7,278 yards from championship tees